A Brief Overview of Novomatic
Novomatic is one of the largest international operators and producers of online gaming technologies. Professor Johann Graf, the billionaire, launched the company in 1980. It expanded its presence to 40 countries and is known to operate more than 230,000 gaming machines. These are for 1550 group operators that include online, as well as land-based casinos.
The software developer had started out in Austria’s Gumpoldskirche. They still have their headquarters there. The company had a turn-around of about EUR 2.3 billion in 2016-2017. It is known to employ 25,000 people all across the world. After achieving success in the land-based casinos, they have now started venturing into the online gambling arena. This doesn’t come as a surprise if you notice the popularity of the brand. They have started being available over the internet from 2008. This is shortly after the subsidiary of Novomatic gaming took over GreenTube. This is a section which handles the distribution of the content developed by the software provider.
Over the years, they have garnered the reputation of developing high variance and superior quality slots. These are the primary revenue stream.
They have turned out to be a powerhouse in regards to the state-of-art online gambling solutions.
Highlights of Novomatic
Novomatic has several prime companies, and they are responsible for production, as well as the development of the different forms of the highly professional gaming software and equipment, it powers several sports-betting outlets, electronic casinos, and regular casinos.
The online mobile games branch of Novomatic Interactive is called GreenTube. This is an omnichannel which enables the convergence of mobile, online, and also land-based titles. Some of the titles that they developed have achieved the status of cult offline, as well as online. The Novomatic casino is to be found in the Czech Republic, Switzerland, Germany, and many others.
The software company serves to more than 70 countries. It has managed to create over 1,700 gaming platforms across the world. The software that they develop is so popular that it has been pretty easy for them to make a shift to the online platform. Now, thousands of people around the world get to enjoy what they have to offer.
The company offers its products and gaming software just in the regulated markets with a clear legal framework and regulatory. It is positioned for stable, sustainable, and controlled growth. The team of professionals does proper research for developing innovative and cutting edge gaming solutions. It can be said that it is a one-stop solution giver which covers the whole spectrum of Novomatic gaming. It follows a robust strategy for every segment of the gaming industry.
Basic Features of Novomatic Games
- One of the most significant features is that it offers an excellent range of titles in the online, as well as the land-based sector;
- The titles that are provided come with incredible audio, graphics, and animation;
- Every title that they offer has one thing in common and that this they are colourful and look solid;
- The software provider comes with a good range of 3D slots;
- Whatever they develop have been certified by eCOGRA;
- It doesn’t offer the innovative bonus features which are common with the other software developers;
- The titles usually operate with a house edge which is either market average or above it;
- Players are never going to get bored with the titles. This is because they are available in different themes;
- A majority of the products have a gamble feature. This adds a great touch and provides you with some extra coins;
- You can get amazing free spins with some of the Novomatic slot machines;
- Few of the games have deluxe versions to provide the players with an unparalleled experience.