Operating Steps to Play Dragon Spin for Real Money
To start, you must toggle the bet per line. Do this with the red arrow button found at the bottom right of the screen. The stakes are from 0.30 to 1.80. The one you select is already a representation of your total wager for the entire spin.
The slot machine has fixed pay lines. What this means is you cannot change how many are active. All the lines are active by default. In addition to this, the winning lines are different from one bonus game to another.
Spin by clicking on the red circular arrow at the right.
Here are the rules and features of the game.
- Wilds – the wild is a block that has the text “Wild” in it. It substitutes for all symbols except the scatter.
- Scatter – the scatter symbol is the emerald gem. Landing three symbols anywhere on the grid triggers the bonus round. It only appears on reels 2, 3, and 4.
- Bonus Round – after landing the three scatters, you need to spin a wheel to get a prize. At the very least, you will get five free spins. You can win any of the following:
- Raining Wilds – every spin, three to ten wilds will land on the reels. These wilds will stick to their positions until the reels stop spinning.
- Reel Blast – this is a feature that changes the slot grid into three reel sets. The middle reel is a shared reel.
- Persisting Wilds – in this bonus, a persisting wild will appear and stay until you use up all your free games. The number of persisting wilds will increase between 1 and 7 in each free spin.
The bonus feature has a different payout rate. The number of lines active and the bet per line is always the same with what triggered the bonus feature.
Winning in Dragon Spin Casino Slot Online
The same symbols must form a combination on a winning pay line to win a prize when you play Dragon Spin slot machine online. They must land on exact positions in the reel, except the scatter. The positions are available for viewing on the game menu.
The payout is expressed in currency. It will change as you increase and decrease your bet. The table below shows what you can win if you bet 1.80 coins per spin.
|HIGH-VALUE SYMBOL PAYTABLE for LINE BETS
|Times on a Pay Line
One of the tips to think about when playing the Dragon Spin game is to bet high. The required maximum stake is only 1.80 coins. An excellent strategy is to take advantage of the low bet requirement.
If you bet small, it will take a long while for you to go home and even break even. At 1.80 coins, you will win three coins. This amount equates to 1.67X your total stake or 50X your bet per line.
If the player bets 0.30, the maximum he can win is 0.50. Essentially, he earned 0.20 coins as a profit for the jackpot.
Drawing a Conclusion for the Dragon Spin Slot
This slot machine has a lot of bonus features, but the payout is a tad too small. It is best played by those who are just looking for entertainment, not those who want to win big.
Play Dragon Spin for free and see if the slot is worth it. You can find the demo version in many slot review websites. Test the volatility and how likely you are to win back your capital. You cannot apply cheats to this game.
If you think this is a slot you want to play for a while, you can search some casinos online that support Bally. Register and play with real money.