Operating Manual to Play Ghostbusters for real Money
Start the play by toggling your bet per line. You can choose between one and 25 coins. You can do this by clicking on the Coin Value button at the bottom of the screen.
This bet will be multiplied to the 30 fixed pay lines. On top of this, the machine will charge an extra 20 credits (according to your coin size), to enable all the features.
The formula to calculate your total stake when you play Ghostbusters slot machine online is (coin size X 30) + (coin size X 20).
Here are the rules of the game’s features and bonuses.
- Wild – there are two wilds in the machine. These are Slimey and the Purple Ghost. A wild substitutes for all symbols except the scatter.
The Slimey substitutes for all human characters. The Purple Ghost substitutes for all paraphernalia.
- Bonus – this is the scatter symbol represented by the logo. There are three variants: base logo, base logo with Slimey, and base logo with Sailor Ghost. The features that you will unlock depends on the symbol combination you land.
- Two base logos + 1 base logo with Slimey – activates Ballroom Busters
- Two base logos + 1 base logo with Sailor Ghost – activates Stay Puft Bonus
- Ballroom Busters – you have five proton shots to uncover ghosts from their hiding spots. A ghost awards multipliers applied to your coin value that triggered the bonus round.
- Stay Puft Bonus – this is a bonus round where you are awarded eight free spins. The paytable and symbols change in this round. The lines also increase from 30 to 40 pay lines. In this round, you may randomly win 1,000x your coin size.
- Mystery Features – these are the bonuses that randomly apply in the base game.
- Multiplier – you may receive 2X to 5X multiplier on any line win
- Cash Award – earn between 50X to 1,000X cash prize. This multiplier is applied to your bet per line.
- Wild Reels – one to three reels turn into a Slimey wild.
- Extra Wilds – one to four reel positions are turned into a Purple Ghost wild.
Winning Tips for Ghostbusters Casino Slot Online
Winning is simple. The player has to land a combination of the same symbols on a pay line. The arrangement of the symbol per winning pay line is on the menu. This principle applies to both the base game and the Puft bonus round.
The paytable is expressed in multiplier values. The amounts will be multiplied to your coin size. The one shown below is the paytable for the base game.
|HIGH-VALUE SYMBOL PAYTABLE
|Times on a Pay Line
One of the tips you need to follow is to keep your bets at a minimum level. The least amount you will shell out is 50 coins per spin. If you wager the highest amount, you will spend 1,250 coins per spin.
At the lowest bet, you can still take home 500 coins for landing the wild five times. The good thing about the slot machine is that it pays out in a proportion no matter how much your bet is.
Keep a simple strategy. Bet low and maximise the longevity of your bankroll. Be patient and wait for the bonus rounds to happen.
Wrapping it All Up for the Ghostbusters Game
The Ghostbusters slot machine is something that professional punters will love. It has so much more features and bonuses than your average slot. It does not fall short in any aspect. Although you have to spend an extra 20 credits to activate the features, you will realise later on that it is worth it.
You can play Ghostbusters for free in slot review websites. Since this is not an app game, you cannot apply cheats to it, and you cannot modify it. Search casinos online the support IGT games if you want to play with real money.