Players looking to enjoy this gaming machine can play the Pompeii free or for real money. For those playing Pompeii for real money, there are a number of things to take care of before one presses the ‘Spin’ button. Firstly, there is the ‘Denomination’ button. This button allows the player to choose the coin size that s/he wants to play with. Options start from 0.01 coins up to 1.00 coins. Secondly, there is the ‘Credits per Spin’ button. Using this button, players have the chance to set the bet amount they want to wager with for every spin. The bet amounts per spin in Pompeii slot highly favours low rollers as it costs 50 credits at the maximum to spin the reels. Players who do not want to press the ‘Spin’ button repeatedly can simply make use of the ‘Autoplay’ button which gives them the freedom to set in motion the reels automatically. Players can choose the number of times that they want to spin the reels automatically with the maximum set at 250 times.
The blue Pompeii coin is the wild symbol. Whenever players land the wild on the reels, the icon will count as any other symbol as anyone wild on the reels turns the whole reel into a wild reel. This happens both during the base round and also the bonus games. Pompeii game does not come with a scatter symbol. Players playing Pompeii slot machine online will not have a bonus symbol. The standard symbols in this slot game include the temple, golden ring, brown coin with a dog, a cat, a star Pompeii, a treasure chest, a green coin with a human face, and portraits with a couple and another with an old man.
The first bonus round in Pompeii slot is the All Ways Pay feature. This feature is present throughout your gaming session whether you are playing the base game or other bonus games. With this feature present, players can hit winning combos originating from either direction, i.e., from either the left or from the right. The second bonus game is the multiplier bonus round. This bonus is activated after a run of five consecutive wins. On the sixth win, a 1x multiplier is applied, on the seventh win is a 2x multiplier and so forth. The maximum multiplier that’s applied to a win is a 5x multiplier. The third bonus round is the Wheel Bonus Game. There are two ways in which a player can trigger this bonus. The first method is by landing five icons in a row. The second method is by receiving the 5x multiplier after triggering the multiplier bonus game. There are three cash prizes up for grabs in this bonus game. Pompeii slot comes with a progressive jackpot, but it is relatively small in comparison to other progressive jackpots by the same developer, Parlay Games.
- Landing five of the temple icons rewards the player with 250 credits, four of these rewards the player with 25 credits and three of these rewards the player with 2 credits.
- Landing four of the golden ring icons rewards the player with 12.50 credits and landing three rewards the player with 2 credits.
- Brown coin with a dog icon rewards the player with 2.50 credits when the player lands four of these, and for landing three the player receives 0.50 credits.
- The cat and the star Pompeii rewards the player with 1 credit for four of a kind and 0.50 credits for three of a kind.
- The treasure box, green coin and the portraits with a couple and another with an old man rewards the player with 0.40 credits for four of a kind and 0.20 credits for three of a kind.
Pompeii slot brings Italian favour to players who love slots with an Italian element. With numerous bonus features, this is definitely a must play the game from Parlay Games. Pompeii pokie comes with an RTP of 95 per cent.