Speaking of the vendor, it’s a part of the Barcest Group which acts as a blessing to the gambling society, they have more than 40 years of experience and a very good reputation, among the last 40 years, the company has made itself a spectacular goodwill and it’s now known by its creative and as well profitable casino pieces. Barcest is located in the UK but it always produces casino products goes to UK and Europe. As well as the land-based casino products that Barcest is producing, it also produces casino online games; it is converting most of its standard land-based gaming machine into online slots that can be played from all around the world.
When it comes to the graphics and sounds of Snow Leopard, it’s featuring an amazing background of icy slopes for the reels screen. And our main character of the game the Snow Leopard will roar every time you have a stacked wild on your reels. You’ll find the control panel on the right-hand side from the reels, and this is where you set your bat stakes amounts, enter different game modes, get access to your paytable, and definitely make your spins as well. You’ll be able to find more options from the info tab which will also be displaying the details of your balance and the last amount you won from playing.
Be Friends with the Leopard
Snow Leopard game allows a minimum bet of 0.1 Euro and then it goes up to higher amounts while playing, it also has an RTP of 96% that also could go up to 97.5% which is relatively not low at all while playing the Big Bet mode it features. The Wild Reel is what Snow Leopard slot machine online game is all about, it’s a reel that is always wild, but this reel changes after every spin. The Wild Reel feature is being very helpful for the gamers who try to make a combination that pays out. That will be displayed as a Snow Leopard Symbol.
In order to start Snow Leopard’s game free spins feature, here’s the scatters you’ll need to land
- 3 scatters will award you 8 free spins.
- 4 scatters will award you 20 free spins.
- 5 scatters will award you 50 free spins.
- 6 scatters will award you 100 free spins but this only happens in the Big Bet mode.
The above doesn’t mean that these are the only free spins you can get; generally, the more scatters you get, the more free spins you’ll be awarded. In regards to the symbols the game is featuring and how it pays, here’s a sense of it.
Lower Value symbols
It pays a minimum of 10x of your bet stack if it appeared 3 times and 40x if it appeared 6 times.
Higher Value Symbols
- The Bunny: pays from 20x for 3 appearances to 100x to six appearances.
- The Squirrel pays from 20x for 3 appearances to 150x for 6 appearances.
- The Tiger pays from 20x for 3 appearances to 200x for 6 appearances.
- The Snow Leopard it could earn you a jackpot of 600x for six appearances.
Get the Catch
When you enter the Big Bet mode, you’ll be able to see to sets of reels next to one another, it has four levels of play.
Big Bet Mode Levels
- 20 Euro level is being played on double reels only.
- 30 Euro level is featuring 2x Active wild stack multipliers.
- 40 Euro level is featuring 2x and 3x multipliers.
- 50 Euro level is featuring 5x active wild stack multipliers and it also removes the symbols from 9 through jack.
Snow Leopard is a great piece by Barcest, it’s full of energy and as well as featuring amazing graphics and sounds in the backgrounds. It has a relatively high RTP and not much of playing rules and strategies.