How to Toggle the Bets and Play Wild Gambler for Real Money
Start to play Wild Gambler slot machine online by changing the coin size. Do this with the Line Stake button at the bottom centre of the screen. You can choose between £0.01 and £5. This wager will be automatically multiplied to 20 pay lines. The pay line count is fixed.
Next, decide if you want to turn the auto-lock function on or off. This feature is related to the Lock and Spin functionality of the game. Here are the rules of the features.
- Wild – the bear represents this. It substitutes for all symbols. Landing five on a pay line awards the highest prize of 1,000x your line bet.
- Scatter- the Meerkat represents the scatter symbol. It appears randomly in the game. Landing five of them will award eight free spins. Line bet during the free games is the same with what triggered the meerkats to appear.
- Lock and Spin – whenever a bear lands on the reel, you can choose to lock it in place before commencing the next spin. If the auto-lock feature is on, the system will decide where the bear will stay. If it is off, you need to click on the spot you want it to stick. Next, click on the Lock & Spin button. The cost of the spin will increase as you keep locking wilds in specific positions.
Winning Strategies for the Wild Gambler Casino Slot Online
To win in Wild Gambler slot, you must land a combination of the same symbols on any of the 20 fixed pay lines. The positions of the symbols are specific. You can view the winning spots in the game menu. The machine only pays from left to right, and it starts counting from the leftmost reel.
The paytable is expressed in multiplier values. The amounts shown will be multiplied to your line bet, not your total stake. Here is the paytable.
|HIGH-VALUE SYMBOL PAYTABLE
|Times on a Pay Line
One of the tips you must observe is that you must bet an amount that will yield at least 100 spins. Betting the maximum of £5 per line entails that you need to spend £100 per spin. This betting style is not practical. The strategy you need to implement is to bet small yet consistently.
Take advantage of the Lock & Spun feature. This feature will increase your bet. As you lock more wilds, you are closer to winning more money than in the base game. An example of the price difference is this:
- Base game cost per spin – £0.20
- Cost of Lock & Spin – £2.08
Although there is a huge difference, the example given above has two wilds locked in place. The player can put the wild anywhere. Just imagine if you have four wilds. You will have a guaranteed win all the time. Just remember, each wild you lock has an added cost to the total stake for the spin.
Conclusive Words for Wild Gambler Game
The Lock & Spin feature is what sets this slot apart. As a player, you are in full control where you want them placed. And they will stick there for as long as you want albeit at the cost of a higher bet.
If you want to test it out first, you can play Wild Gambler for free in slot review websites. Try the demo version, specifically how the locking of wilds works. Measure the costs and the profits you make as you lock the wilds in different spots. No cheats may be applied in this game.
If you like it, register in casinos online. Complete your deposit and play the game with real money.